After entering the platform, select "Finance" - "Payment" page to enter the recharge page. On the right side of the page, the corresponding account balance and account status are displayed.
- Normal: that is, the account balance is > 0. In this state, the stock host can continue to use and can freely use platform services and new resources.
- Arrearage: that is, account 0 > balance > arrearage limit and arrearage duration < 168 hours. In this state, the stock host can continue to use, but can not use platform services and new resources.
- Lock: that is, the account balance is less than the amount of arrears or the duration of arrears > 168 hours. In this state, the stock host cannot continue to use, nor can it use platform services and new resources.
At present, LightNode supports payment methods such as paypal, Alipay recharge and Credit Card.
Users are required to pay US dollars, and the platform also directly credits the account in US dollars, which is suitable for global users.
When Alipay pays, users need to pay in RMB, which is credited to the account in US dollars, which is suitable for customers in mainland China.
Tips：Due to the company adddress of LightNode, the payment in Hong Kong dollars will be displayed in the payment process of Alipay, but the actual settlement will still be settled in US dollars, please rest assured to pay.
Suitable for global customers, pay with UnionPay, U.S. Postal Savings, Master, Visa and other cards.
- When paying with a bank card for the first time, you need to fill in the corresponding billing information and card information.
Tips：please be assured that we do not record and store any card information.
- When paying with a card that has already been paid.
You can view the recharge record by switching to "Recharge Record" by label at the top of the payment page.